ACH Risk Assessments for RDFIs & ODFIs
StreamedMar 20, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
It’s likely that ACH transactions account for the lion’s share of your institution’s daily business.
With such ubiquity comes numerous opportunities for a variety of risks to creep in. When was the last time you did an ACH risk assessment? Do you know the specifics? Attend this webinar to learn the details.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Distinguish the different risks your financial institution may encounter as an RDFI and ODFI
- Explain the role of controls in mitigating risk exposure in your ACH operations
- Understand the methodologies and importance behind assigning risk ratings
- Explain the difference between inherent and residual risks
- Differentiate the different controls that may be implemented to mitigate inherent risk
This course is eligible for 1.2 AAP/APRP credits.
ACH transaction volume continues to climb each year as more and more consumers and organizations realize the benefits of electronic funds transfers. With the increase in ACH transactions, it is more important now than ever that your financial institution has a clear understanding of the risks involved with receiving incoming ACH transactions, as well as the risk involved in maintaining a sound, safe, and profitable origination program. This program will explore various types of risk, including operational risk, credit risk, compliance risk, and many more. Don’t miss this discussion on Nacha’s A New Risk Management Framework for the Era of Credit-Push Fraud and recommended considerations and controls RDFIs can implement to help fight fraud.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar will benefit operations staff, including operations managers, risk managers, compliance staff, and treasury management support and operations staff.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
" I found it to be more specific than some webinars with great tips for risk avoidance. Eric was a well prepared and very efficient speaker. I didn't feel he wasted any time making his points."
- Cathy, First National Bank of Ballinger
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC