This is a morning webinar.
This is a 90-minute webinar.
8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Successful succession planning can seem elusive. But this how-to webinar will reveal seven key steps to effective succession planning and provide the strategies that will ensure success.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Appreciate the importance of effective succession planning
- Understand the different types of succession planning, including long-term, near-term, and emergency planning
- Identify key strategies to ensure an effective succession plan
- Define key components and action items to prepare for a management transition
- Recognize best practices for this important aspect of operations
Aging is a fact of life. Unfortunately, community-based financial institution shareholders, officers, and directors are not exempt from this reality. At some point, each individual will no longer be able to serve in their current capacity. Will your institution be properly positioned for this significant transition? If you are not preparing today for that event, the answer is likely to be ‘no.’ This webinar will present seven key steps to effectively plan for shareholder, officer, and director succession.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior management.
- Written materials will underscore the need for succession planning and its importance as part of corporate governance and strategic planning
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Strategic Planning for Community Banks"
September 29, 2021
July 1, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.