Seven Keys to Effective Succession Planning
StreamedNov 17, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Successful succession planning can seem elusive.
But this how-to webinar will reveal seven key steps to effective succession planning and provide the strategies that will ensure success.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Appreciate the importance of effective succession planning
- Understand the different types of succession planning, including long-term, near-term, and emergency planning
- Identify key strategies to ensure an effective succession plan
- Define key components and action items to prepare for a management transition
- Recognize best practices for this important aspect of operations
Aging is a fact of life. Unfortunately, community-based financial institution shareholders, officers, and directors are not exempt from this reality. At some point, each individual will no longer be able to serve in their current capacity. Will your institution be properly positioned for this significant transition? If you are not preparing today for that event, the answer is likely to be ‘no.’ This webinar will present seven key steps to effectively plan for shareholder, officer, and director succession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior management.
- Written materials will underscore the need for succession planning and its importance as part of corporate governance and strategic planning
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Greyson E. Tuck
Gerrish Smith Tuck Consultants, LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC