New Technology: Cash Recyclers, Pod Banking & Interactive ATMs
StreamedMar 31, 2020Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
This timely program will employ real-life scenarios to illustrate the pros, cons, and considerations of today’s banking options, including cash recyclers, pods, and interactive teller machines.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the best situations to implement a pod branch
- Detect and correct problems with a pod branch design
- Understand security considerations when implementing interactive teller machines
- Develop proper robbery procedures for cash recyclers
- Learn which apps and cameras are available for your institution
Banking is quickly changing with apps, pods, cash recyclers, and interactive ATMs. This presentation will provide options that could protect your operations and will be based on real-life, real-time scenarios that cause losses.
For example, pod risk assessments have identified many design flaws that allow criminals to commit fraud or robberies. Not having a singular design for pod branches is problematic. Some pods are too small resulting in accountholders standing next to drive-through tellers and vaults that are unprotected from nosy people and criminals.
In addition, cash recyclers’ dispense function may present previously unconsidered robbery issues. And interactive teller machines (ITMs) may be the future – especially if locations have less than four staff members. Join us to learn more about today’s technology issues and answers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit security officers, risk management professionals, internal auditors, and operations managers.
- Security tips for new technology
- Website resources
- Incident report forms
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Thompson Consulting Group, LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC