Active Shooter Training: REACT ● ESCAPE ● SURVIVE
StreamedJul 29, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
This video-enhanced webinar should be mandatory training for everyone at your financial institution. Learn how to prevent an active-shooter event, how to behave when one is in progress, and what to do afterward. You can’t afford to miss this important training conducted by a former Special Agent with the Secret Service.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the FBI’s new definition of an active shooter
- Refer to OSHA’s General Duty Clause and how it relates to workplace safety
- Employ four preventative steps to ward off an active shooting event
- Identify four keys to survival that can save lives if an active shooter attacks your institution
- Discuss continuity of operations (COOP) for your financial institution
When Seconds Count… What’s Your Plan?
Learn what to do during this video-enhanced webinar!
This timely webinar is taught by a security expert with real-world experience and includes video clips from additional subject matter experts that reinforce learning objectives. You’ll learn information that may save employees’ lives in the event of the unthinkable. The webinar will also provide meaningful preventative steps that might thwart an active-shooter event at your financial institution before it happens. Go beyond “run, hide, fight” and understand how to “react, escape, survive.”
Preparation is crucial. This must-attend session will be presented by one of the few companies that trains businesses how respond to an active shooter, how to recognize the warning signs prior to an event, and how to respond in the aftermath. After years of experience at the highest levels of the U.S. government, the speaker understands the vital importance of active-shooter prevention and best practices for safety and continuity of operations planning (COOP).
This webinar is offered on-demand only and will be available to view and download starting on the release date.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All employees at your financial institution. Learn how to prevent an active-shooter event, how to behave when one is in progress, and what to do afterward. You can’t afford to miss this important training conducted by a former Special Agent with the Secret Service.
- Pre- and post-incident checklists
- Employee training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"I enjoyed the information and the breaking up with videos. It kept me engaged."
-Matt, First State Bank of Sauk Centre
Old Dominion Resources Group
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC