This is a 60-minute webinar.
This is a morning webinar.
8:00 am – 9:00 am PT
9:00 am – 10:00 am MT
10:00 am – 11:00 am CT
11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
With an intense national debate raging regarding vaccinations, there’s plenty of information and rationalizing on both sides of the issue. Now is the perfect time for your organization to determine if a vaccination policy is in the best interest of your staff, accountholders, and reputation.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Create a vaccination policy for your financial institution
- Determine whether to provide a medical or religious accommodation
- Evaluate which other policies may be affected by a vaccination policy
- Consider how to accommodate employees with exemptions
- Teach your staff how to administer your vaccination policy
- Manage the vaccination process
President Biden issued an executive order mandating that all government-related employers require their employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. In addition, the Labor Department separately plans to issue an emergency temporary standard requiring employers with more than 100 workers to have them inoculated or tested weekly. Given these conditions and the inherent threat of the pandemic, many financial institutions are trying to determine whether to create a vaccination policy that will protect employees and accountholders, but not alienate staff members.
But the devil is in the details. What constitutes a “medical or religious exemption”? As a private employer, what constitutes 100+ employees? Are both vaccinated and unvaccinated employees counted? What about those working remotely? What kind of accommodations should be provided? While the orders have not yet been codified and numerous opposition lawsuits have been filed, now is the time to consider creating a vaccination policy – despite the size of your institution. This webinar will take a deep dive into these questions and provide a template to use when examining the issue and in crafting your policy.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior executives and human resources professionals.
- Sample vaccination policy
- Sample “faux religious exemption” letters used by many to avoid vaccination
- Checklist for determining legitimacy of a religious exemption request
- List of related issues to consider when implementing a vaccination policy
- Sample vaccination policy tracking
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"HR Dos & Don'ts in a Virtual World"
May 13, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.