TRID: Recognizing a Changed Circumstance & Issuing a Revised Loan Estimate
StreamedSep 27, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
What circumstances allow for a revised Loan Estimate?
Do you understand the timing and documentation requirements? What about tolerance levels, testing, and resetting? Join us to learn how to identify a legitimate TRID changed circumstance and keep your institution in compliance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize valid changed circumstances which permit issuance of a revised Loan Estimate
- Identify when a revised Loan Estimate must be issued
- Distinguish when a revised disclosure was made for information purposes
- Explain the timing requirements associated with a valid changed circumstance
- Develop documentation to justify resetting baselines for tolerance testing
- Determine the fees impacted as a result of the changed circumstance
There is change in every aspect of life and the mortgage loan process is no exception. Changes happen for a variety of reasons, whether initiated by the borrower or when information relied upon by the lender changes or was inaccurate. Your institution must be prepared to recognize opportunities to issue a revised Loan Estimate that enables critical tolerance levels to be reset.
This webinar will dive into what constitutes valid TRID changed circumstances and how to issue a revised Loan Estimate in a timely manner. Loan file documentation is critical to support the reason for the change and to clearly identify the fees that were directly impacted to reset tolerance levels. This webinar is designed to ensure you are prepared to capture opportunities to issue revised Loan Estimates and properly support your institution’s response to a change.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for mortgage lenders, loan processors, loan review staff, auditors, and compliance officers.
- Sample changed circumstance form
- Tolerance fee category example chart
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC