Decoding ACH Return Reason Codes
StreamedMay 11, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do you need a decoder ring to sort out the various types of ACH exceptions?
Mistakes can create liability and losses. Join us to learn the ins and outs of exceptions and discover best practices for reducing risk.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the various types of exception items
- Understand the risk presented by mishandling exceptions
- Define the correct return reason code to handle exceptions
- Understand your institution’s obligations to accountholders
- Distinguish between “authorization revoked” and “stop payment”
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits.
Your financial institution must handle ACH exceptions properly to limit liability and potential loss. ACH exception items include return transactions, prenotes, Notifications of Change, and unauthorized entries. This webinar will provide a comprehensive review of these ACH exceptions and best practices for minimizing associated financial risks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, AAP candidates, and audit and compliance staff.
- Return reason code quick reference chart
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC