Updating BSA Policy & Procedures, Including Beneficial Ownership Rules
January 31, 2024
DateJan 31, 2024Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PST09:00 AM MST
10:00 AM CST11:00 AM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
BSA policy is the cornerstone of your compliance program. Is yours regularly updated?
How do you know if everything is covered? There are recent changes that need to be addressed and more coming. Do you know what they are? This informative webinar will provide a BSA policy checklist – just the tool you need to keep your BSA house in order.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use a checklist to see if everything is in your policy
- Review the new audit worksheet with changes to the BSA exam manual
- Understand what beneficial ownership rules are out and what we need to know
- Add marijuana and hemp to your policy and procedures
- Change the language of high-risk customers to mirror the exam manual
The new year is a great opportunity to refresh BSA policy and procedures. Many issues have arisen this last year and many more are coming. The FFIEC exam manual has had three revisions and three new chapters added. There have also been some changes in the wording about high-risk customers and there is a big change coming on beneficial ownership.
While there are no actionable items yet under beneficial ownership, it is a good idea to see what will be different in terms of policies and procedures down the road. Companies will begin registering with the beneficial ownership database January 1, 2024, and new procedures won’t be long in coming. Join us for a walk through current BSA policy with a checklist and ensure audit worksheets are up to date.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers, BSA staff, compliance personnel, and security staff.
- Beneficial ownership manual
- FFIEC BSA exam manual in Word
- Audit worksheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Deborah L. Crawford
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC