Successful Skip Tracing Techniques for Locating Borrowers & Recovering Collateral
StreamedJul 13, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do you have a few “lost” borrowers that you would love to find?
It is well-known that there are two types of skips: those that can’t be found and those that don’t want to be found. Do you know the difference? What do you do? How much time do you spend attempting to locate past due borrowers? Sometimes all you need is that little extra tidbit or guidance. Well, here it is!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Implement a better method of skip tracing
- Maximize in-house information gathering
- Avoid privacy issues and landmines
- Utilize friends, family, and ex-spouses
- Discover hidden internet resources
- Appreciate private detectives, repo ninjas, and other secrets
- Uncover subscription service gems
Things are beginning to cool off in the economy and heat up in collections. Now is the time to get in touch with many of your borrowers again. The good news is, you will have a fresh start at establishing a positive relationship. The bad news? You won’t be able to find many of them. Between address changes, job changes, phone service changes, and other life shifts, prior communication methods may no longer work.
What if there was a way to reduce the time and frustration of skip tracing and increase the accuracy of your efforts? This interactive webinar will offer innovative guidance and resources to help you uncover more lost borrowers and open up more recovery opportunities. From maximizing in-house efforts to using the latest technology to uncovering hidden location assets and leveraging third-party resources, join financial institution attorney and collections veteran David Reed as he examines the latest tips, tricks, and landmines in skip tracing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for collections managers, collections staff, BSA and security staff, fraud investigators, skip tracers, collateral specialists, asset recovery specialists, and anyone interested in honing their skip tracing skills.
- Skip tracing checklist
- Inventory of skip tracing resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed
Reed & Jolly, PLLC
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC