Proven Steps to Successful Business Development: Prospects, Scripts, Overcoming Objections & Measuring Performance
StreamedJul 25, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Financial institutions cannot afford to take a wait-and-see attitude with business development.
To sustain long-term growth, a proactive “go out and get ’em” approach must be taken to lead accountholders to your door. This webinar will give you a competitive edge through a 30-year proven system.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Establish the right way to identify and approach potential prospects
- Employ the eight steps to successfully turn a prospect into an accountholder
- Implement tools to identify “trigger points” to discover buying signs and patterns
- Understand the underlying cause of objections and how to overcome them
- Determine the important elements to track and measure for maximum results
As competition for valued accountholders continues to surge, it has become more evident that your financial institution MUST establish a strong footprint in the communities you serve. Recent findings have proven that to remain relevant and thrive, your organization must be more proactive and fluent in presenting your unique story. The way forward to generating profit and revenues will be determined in the commitment and ability to successfully take your message to the streets! Discover a 30-year proven approach to turning business development opportunities into loyal, lifelong accountholders!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is for any staff member responsible for developing and securing new business with the emphasis on identifying opportunities outside the walls of the financial institution.
- Customized template to develop winning scripts to increase business development success
- Activity tracker to monitor what matters most
- Proven eight step turn-key approach to turn prospects into accountholders
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Pinnacle Training Group
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC