Minor Accounts: Ownership, CIP, Access, Changes & Transactions
StreamedApr 6, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Minor accounts can lead to major questions.
This jam-packed webinar will provide the guidance and checklists you need to address CIP and regulatory compliance for joint accounts, UTMAs, POD accounts, trusts, education savings accounts, and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the legal options for minor accounts
- Complete checklists on all ownership types
- Know how to ID a minor
- Understand the issues on joint accounts with minors
- Grasp the tax reporting issues on minor accounts
Do you know all the options for opening minor accounts? This webinar will cover them all and develop checklists for UTMA, joint, and POD accounts, plus some of the specialty accounts like Child Actor Trusts, Farm Service Bureau accounts, and the Coverdell Education Savings accounts. Don’t miss this comprehensive approach to CIP requirements, tax reporting, and other regulatory issues on minor accounts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit new accounts staff, personal bankers, branch managers, deposit operations staff, deposit compliance personnel, and trainers.
- New account handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC