FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessments: Recent Findings & Recommendations
StreamedJun 21, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
It seems like the cyber criminals work at light speed to conjure up new ways to spread mayhem.
Creativity is the name of the game. Keeping ahead of them can seem impossible at times… but it’s crucial! Let this webinar be another tool to help improve your cybersecurity assessment and deepen your knowledge.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify additional controls that may benefit your institution
- Explain to leadership why continued investments into cybersecurity are needed
- Find helpful resources using the FFIEC Cybersecurity Resource Guide for Financial Institutions
- Justify additional controls to improve cybersecurity maturity
Cyber criminals and fraudsters are innovating more than ever. Whether using the latest crisis in the news cycle to launch an email phishing attack, deploying new or updated malware via smishing, or launching some yet unknown attack, they never stop. Is your institution keeping its cybersecurity program up to date?
Whether you use the FFIEC CAT or a third-party cybersecurity assessment tool, this webinar will review how to improve your cybersecurity assessment to enhance innovation at your institution as you work to keep ahead of the criminals. Tips, as well as best practices, findings, and recommendations from examiners, will be provided throughout the presentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for anyone responsible for implementation/updates, auditing/testing, or oversight of the cybersecurity program.
- Checklist of innovative controls every institution should consider
- List of most common CLA best practice controls
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Resource Guide for Financial Institutions
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC