Compliance Officers: Advanced Deposit & Consumer Compliance Training
StreamedFeb 22, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Effective compliance officers touch nearly every department and program.
To do their jobs well, a vast amount of information needs to be in their heads and at their fingertips. This webinar will provide more advanced compliance training to further hone their skills and fill their toolbox.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand deposit and consumer compliance fundamentals and more complex elements of the regulations
- Respond appropriately to audit and exam findings
- Prepare your program and staff for regulatory hot buttons
- Establish an effective training program
- Effectively report compliance matters to the board
- Incorporate best practices and provided tools into your compliance program
Compliance officers wear many hats. Each day they must manage piles of regulations, guidance, and monitoring reports to protect against compliance violations and avoid practices that could result in consumer harm.
This jam-packed session will go beyond the basics of the consumer regulation requirements and provide resources and tools to strengthen and enhance your compliance program. Join us to explore the more complex elements of the key deposit and consumer compliance regulations.
- Sample policy review schedule
- Sample year-end compliance checklist
- Sample audit/exam finding tracking log
- Many more sample forms, guides, and checklists to meet consumer regulatory requirements
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Material was presented very well. The handouts and additional documents provided are great resource tools."
- Diana, CBW Bank
Brode Consulting Services Inc
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC