Business Writing Boot Camp, Including Critique of Your Own Writing Sample
StreamedMay 18, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
This high-value session is essential for anyone who writes on the job, from entry-level staff corresponding with accountholders, to managers being groomed for leadership, to C-level executives communicating with decisionmakers.
If you rely on email and traditional business documents to communicate, you cannot afford to miss out on the unique bonus that comes with this session!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Write with purpose, creating strategic, on-target business documents and email
- Compose with precision, using appropriate tone and language, correct grammar, and effective style
- Communicate powerfully and persuasively with accountholders, colleagues, and consumers
- Deliver complex financial information clearly
- Respond to challenging questions effectively
- Employ plain English that anyone — regardless of experience, expertise, or education — can understand
- Use a clear, convincing, conversational voice
- Write for results, persuading even the most reluctant readers to act
Check out Community Bankers Digest for Great Grammar in 7 Steps from this webinar!
Whether you are composing formal business documents, emails, or social media posts, the goal is to write with as much power, precision, and persuasion as possible. Scrambled sentences, grammar goofs, punctuation problems, and stylistic slipups undercut professionalism and credibility. Effective business writing is key to career advancement and organizational success. In the quest to command readers’ attention, documents that communicate clearly and convey competence always come out on top.
Don’t let ineffective writing muddle your messages, confuse your accountholders, or derail your career. Designed for those who seek real and immediate improvement in their business writing, this entertaining, instructional program delivers. A must for anyone who writes on the job, this webinar is an investment in your career and your financial institution’s assets, reputation, and future.
Bonus: Within two weeks after viewing the live or on-demand webinar, each participant may submit one brief writing sample (five pages maximum) to writing coach Nancy Flynn for professional review, critique, and comments. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to receive individual guidance from a leading writing instructor!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is essential for anyone who writes on the job, including executives, managers, human resources personnel, loan officers, sales and marketing staff, legal and compliance personnel, content managers, and others who communicate with external and internal readers.
- Tip sheet: Great Grammar in Seven Steps
- Whitepaper: Use Pronouns to Support Diversity & Inclusion
- Fact sheet: Sales Writing Simplified
- Professional review and critique of your own writing sample
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC