Friday, December 1, 2017
8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
The clock is ticking on the CFPB’s final HMDA rule changes, which are effective January 1, 2018. Only five of the current HMDA fields will remain unchanged and dozens will be added! Thirty-two fields – almost one third of the LAR data – will require completion without the guidance of a predefined code. This webinar will address those fields, source documents, required formats, data-gathering tips, and CFPB tools to help research challenging loan situations. Join us to learn practical tips to ensure you have the tools and knowledge to accurately and consistently gather the data for these new fields.
(Note: This webinar will not cover Conditional Free Form Text Fields.)
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Data field examples, including loan amount, property address, income, credit score, property value, combined loan-to-value ratio, total units, etc.
- Data field rounding: up, down, or truncated?
- Determining the number of units and which address to report for loans secured by multiple properties
- Tool to streamline the reporting of an address
- Clarification on which TRID document should be used in which situation
- Tips for completing fillable data fields, including digit limitations
- Using source documents to support LAR data and how to ensure consistent data gathering
- Checks and balances to verify accurate data reporting
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Handout organized by data field for easy reference
- Quick reminder tool for accurately completing fillable data fields
- Easy reference guide for consistently reporting an address
- Checklist to verify data fields
- Reference materials listed by data field for researching unusual situations
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINARS STILL AVAILABLE!"HMDA-LAR Changes Part 1:
Procedures & Tools for Capturing the New Data Fields, Effective January 1, 2018"
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
|"Critical HMDA Issues for HELOC Applications &
Coverage Changes for Commercial Lenders, Effective January 1, 2018"
Friday, December 8, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lending staff responsible for compiling and reporting HMDA data and the compliance officer or auditor who tests the LAR data.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.