8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Much has changed in the community banking industry over the past few years. Enhanced regulatory scrutiny, a new administration, continued mergers and acquisitions, new capital rules, increased competition… the list goes on. With all these moving pieces, strategic planning has become more critical than ever. To ensure continued success and profitability, every community bank board and management team should engage in intentional, “big picture” planning and formalize the process and results into a well-written strategic plan. This webinar will provide an overview of the strategic planning process and address its scope and substantive considerations. In addition, it will cover how to prepare an agenda, outline various techniques used in drafting the written plan, and address the elements of a well-documented strategy.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Strategic planning is part of the director’s job
- Avoiding the “we’ve always done it that way” mentality
- Practical strategies for getting the most from the planning process
- Substantive planning considerations
- Mechanics of the planning process
- Creating an agenda for the planning session
- Appropriately documenting, monitoring, and reevaluating the strategic plan
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Ten Commandments for Effective Community Bank Strategic Planning
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Don't Miss the Other Director Series Webinars!
|Sign up for the entire 4-part series to save 10%!|
|Learn more about the Director Series|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors and senior officers of community banks and their holding companies.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.