CTR Technical Changes: New Data Fields, Amendments & Alternate Model Reporting
AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR + FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Recording available Friday, June 30, 2017
Just when we have the CTR (currency transaction report) down pat, upcoming changes to the familiar form are reigniting focus on expanding BSA requirements. Beginning in August 2017, FinCEN is premiering an amended CTR with new, updated data fields and format changes to allow for alternative reporting models. This webinar will detail the data field changes, address formatting revisions, review proper CTR completion, and outline common reporting errors.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Differences between the current form and the new fields
- New reporting formats and filing procedures to incorporate alternative reporting models
- Common CTR filing errors
- Tips for properly completing the CTR
- CTR audit and review
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample CTR procedures incorporating the new and updated fields
- CTR audit checklist
- Cheat sheet for properly completing the CTR
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all frontline staff, compliance officers, and auditors.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.