Hot Topics in Social Media Engagement for Community Banks
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Engagement is a critical measure of your social media strategy. But how do you track it?
- Identify the current trends and hot topics on social media, how they are being embraced by users, and the opportunities they create
- Recognize the continued popularity of ephemeral (disappearing) content, live video, the growing power of communities, and several other trends
- Develop strategies to create conversations with your audience that will increase opportunities for engagement and interaction to build a two-way dialogue online
- Recognize the value and power of staff involvement in social media efforts and why empowering employees is a key element of your institution’s engagement efforts
- Determine your ROE (return on engagement) as a means of measuring the impact and effectiveness of your social strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will focus on the marketing and retail areas. However, business development personnel (i.e., lenders and relationship managers) and senior executive leaders who are responsible for the strategic direction of the institution will also benefit from insights shared in this session.
- Excel-based tracking sheet to help document your competition’s online and social media efforts
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.