2024 Compliance Outlook: What's on the Horizon?
January 23, 2024
DateJan 23, 2024Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PST09:00 AM MST
10:00 AM CST11:00 AM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
There are increasing headwinds on the regulatory compliance front and every financial institution needs to stay on top of emerging compliance risks.
Join veteran compliance attorney David Reed as he provides an update on the current compliance landscape, reveals emerging risks, and offers invaluable insight on matters impacting the financial services industry.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the evolving compliance landscape
- Appreciate key compliance examination trends
- Identify top compliance violations and how to avoid them
- Fine tune your compliance management system
- Utilize effective compliance training and resources
Financial institutions remain the most highly regulated industry in the country. Every product, service, and delivery method is impacted by a variety of laws, rules, and regulations. The compliance landscape continues to evolve as regulators place an increasing emphasis on consumer protection and rotate their examination gaze on a regular basis. To make matters worse, consumer protection attorneys continue to file lawsuits based on the failure to fully implement compliance requirements. Your management team needs to understand what lies ahead and how to best prepare the institution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for executives, board members, lending managers, compliance staff, internal auditors, collections staff, and anyone interested in maximizing your compliance efforts.
- Compliance risk assessment
- Regulatory guidance
- Compliance examination resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed
Reed & Jolly, PLLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC