Unpacking New Beneficial Ownership Guidance In-Depth
December 18, 2023
DateDec 18, 2023Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PST09:00 AM MST
10:00 AM CST11:00 AM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The deadline is looming.
Do you understand the new beneficial ownership rules and what has to be done? Does your institution have a plan for the impact on business accounts? If you’re not working on policies and procedures, you should be. Get guidance from BSA expert Debbie Crawford before the January 1, 2024, rule change.
- What your accountholder has to know and do
- In-depth look at equity owners who own or control more than 25% of a business
- Detailed review of substantial control persons who directly or indirectly control the reporting business
- Difference between exclusions and exemptions
- Banking regulations status report
- Access to the national database — what is known as of December 18th
- Working with accountholders to complete customer due diligence in a transition year
- Policy, procedure, and processes — what you should be working on
- Complete and detailed report on what should be done at year-end
As beneficial ownership reporting rules approach the January 1, 2024, deadline, what should accountholders know and do for registration on this new system? This webinar will take a comprehensive look at what is known at year-end and what you should be doing to work with your reporting companies as the registration date approaches. Join us for a look at the regulations, the FAQs, the Small Entity Compliance Guide, and any other relevant information available by the date of the webinar (December 18, 2023).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely program will benefit BSA officers, BSA staff, branch operations staff, branch administration personnel, senior management, trainers, branch staff, and anyone involved in opening accounts or making loans.
- Regulation supplement
- Accountholder action plan
- Business account procedures manual
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Deborah L. Crawford
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC