Treasury Management: A Powerful Tool to Increase Deposits & Fee Income
July 20, 2023
DateJul 20, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
This basic course will review the primary treasury management services available in the market.
You will learn strategies to offer the right TM services based on the value provided. You’ll get ideas on how to market TM services to your ideal business accountholders and ways your team can work better together.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Maximize the account analysis statement as a tool to cross-sell and identify new fee income opportunities
- Understand the treasury management (TM) services available in the market
- Identify enhancements to services focusing on the benefits/value of each service
- Identify TM services you may be missing that business patrons might request
- Determine which services you need to offer to businesses based on industry
- Learn how the TM team collaborates with technology, operations, marketing, and sales teams
- Implement ideas on how to market and brand your treasury management services
- Understand the ideal TM organizational design and how to incentivize the sales teams
- Establish a process to implement TM products
- Choose the right digital payment strategy for businesses
- Identify new authentication methods to enhance product security
Today’s bankers must be “lenders” as well as “deposit gatherers.” Community financial institutions are searching for ways to increase core deposits and non-interest fee income: treasury management is the answer. This course will provide a deeper understanding of how the sales, treasury management, IT, marketing, and deposit operations team members must collaborate to successfully sell and implement the business products and services at your institution. It will cover the ideal organizational design for TM and how to incentivize the sales team.
Join us for this program and walk away with a deeper knowledge of treasury management. Learn to conduct a TM needs assessment on your business accountholders and gain strategies to increase core deposits.
- Part I – Foundational Knowledge
- Part II – Marketing & Sales Process
- Part III – Product Implementation
- Part IV – The Future of Treasury Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar will benefit business bankers or commercial lenders who want to learn about treasury management products and their benefits to business accountholders, TM sales officers/specialists, deposit operations personnel, IT, marketing staff, and presidents/CEOs who are looking for the ideal TM organizational structure and want to find additional non-interest fee income and new core deposits.
- Ideal organizational design for treasury management
- Most common organizational design in treasury management
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC