Intermediate Collector: Refining Collections Skills
StreamedJun 20, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Now is not the time to maintain the status quo in the collections department.
Even if your delinquency and charge-off ratios are stable right now, that doesn’t mean you’re prepared for the bumpy road ahead. Join veteran collections attorney David Reed as he reveals lessons learned from over 30 years of collections and bankruptcy experience.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Coordinate collections efforts
- Maximize virtual collections processes – from texting to teams
- Identify the best contact points
- Design effective staff incentive programs
- Explain the benefits of rehabilitating a delinquent loan
- Master essential collection communications strategies
- Appreciate growing compliance risks
The world of delinquent borrowers is never boring and never stands still. Much has happened over the last few years that directly impacts your collections department. Unfortunately, many institutions just keep collecting loans the same way they always have and hope for the same results. That’s not a good methodology. Your team needs to continually sharpen their skills. From assessing your collections process to improving your skip tracing skills, this informative and interactive session is sure to have something for you! It is never too late to hone your collections skills and better position your institution to assist troubled borrowers who want to work with you and to maximize recovery from everyone else.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The information in this session is designed for executives, CFOs, lending managers, collections managers, collections staff, and anyone interested in maximizing your collections efforts.
- Collections process checklist
- Time-tested collection statement scripts
- Skip tracing worksheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"David is always very informative and keeps the webinar fun."
- Merrianne, The Lyons National Bank
"I always enjoy David Reed's webinars, he is very clear, concise, and open to any questions."
- Angela, The Lyons National Bank
David A. Reed
Reed & Jolly, PLLC
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC