Cash Flow Analysis Part 1: Debt Service Coverage, Global Cash Flow & More
January 19, 2023
DateJan 19, 2023Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PST09:00 AM MST
10:00 AM CST11:00 AM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Credit analysis is the bread and butter of lending. Expert analysis is the icing on the cake. Are you a professional analyst?
When was the last time you took the opportunity to hone your skills – especially in regard to assessing cash flow? Whether you’re new to lending or need a brush up, you’ll benefit from learning more about global cash flow and debt service coverage.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Calculate debt service coverage using various techniques
- Select the most appropriate cash flow analysis for each borrower
- Identify what information is needed to perform a cash flow analysis and why specific information is necessary
- Determine global cash flow, including family living
- Assess factors that can impact future cash flow
This presentation will cover the essentials of cash flow analysis. It will address the unique characteristics of analyzing commercial real estate (construction and permanent financing), C&I (short term, equipment, and real estate), and basic agricultural cash flow. You’ll learn about UCA and traditional EBITDA analysis and when each is most appropriate. The session will also cover the fundamentals of global cash flow, including the type of information needed to do a proper analysis of the borrowing entity as a whole, including family living expenses.
One of the most important concepts of analyzing cash flow is that today’s loans are paid with tomorrow’s cash. In addition to the basic techniques of cash flow analysis, you’ll learn about the items necessary to consider when assessing a borrower’s ability to sustain adequate cash flow over the term of the loan. The emphasis of this webinar will be on how to make the calculations and what should be considered when choosing the most appropriate type of analysis based on the borrower’s unique situation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for commercial lenders, credit analysts, credit department managers, senior loan officers, senior credit officers, loan review personnel, branch managers serving commercial borrowers, chief risk officers, and auditors.
- Checklist of information needed to assess repayment for each type of loan
- Decision matrix for assessing different types of loans and different situations
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Robert L. Viering
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC