Call Report Update 2024
January 9, 2024
DateJan 9, 2024Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PST09:00 AM MST
10:00 AM CST11:00 AM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Whether you are a veteran or new to the Call Report process, staying abreast of changes – including changes in the examiners’ gaze – can be challenging.
This beneficial program will provide the scoop on many issues, including the new guidance related to reporting loan modifications for borrowers experiencing financial difficulty.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Assess the impact of proposed Call Report revisions for the 2024 reporting year
- Understand how the reporting of loan modifications to borrowers experiencing financial difficulty has replaced troubled debt restructured (TDR) loans in the Call Report and evaluate new guidance to be effective for the March 31, 2024, Call Report
- Determine the impact of changes made under the 2023 statutorily mandated full review of Call Reports
- Recognize the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) changes and technical clarifications made to the Call Report instructions in 2023
- Understand commonly misreported Call Report items, including loan, deposit, and regulatory capital items
Given the ever-changing accounting and regulatory landscape, it is imperative that Call Report preparers and reviewers stay current with changes to the reporting forms and instructions. The agencies continue to issue proposed and finalized changes that will impact all Call Report filers in 2024 and beyond.
This session will highlight 2024 Call Report changes, in particular new guidance related to reporting loan modifications for borrowers experiencing financial difficulty, which has replaced TDR loan reporting. Results of the 2023 statutorily mandated full review of Call Reports will be addressed. The session will also cover recent changes to the Call Report instructions, as well as commonly misreported items, including reporting an institution’s loans, deposits, and regulatory capital.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the quarterly Call Reports.
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC