BSA for Officers & Directors
StreamedDec 14, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Financial institutions are an important part of the ongoing strategy to stop money laundering and terrorism. Do you know the signs?
Does your board know the signs? Your board and senior officers can contribute to creating a “culture of compliance” by providing adequate policies, funding, training, and support. Learn more, including examiners’ expectations, with this timely opportunity.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize that the board is ultimately responsible for the BSA program
- Understand the examiners’ expectations
- Define money laundering
- Explain what it means to have a ”culture of compliance”
- Distinguish between OFAC, BSA, and PATRIOT Act requirements
This webinar will cover what senior management, directors, and officers need to know about the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), PATRIOT Act, and OFAC. Your institution has significant responsibilities for protecting the financial system from being used to launder criminal proceeds, finance terrorism, or conduct other illegal activities. The board and management are responsible for creating a “culture of compliance” when executing the requirements of the anti-money laundering laws and regulations. Find out why proper policies and procedures, internal controls, the appointment of a knowledgeable BSA/OFAC officer, funding, support, and training are critical to making your BSA, PATRIOT Act, and OFAC programs effective and successful.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for the board, management officials, other officers, compliance staff, and auditors.
- Executive summary of the regulatory requirements
- Checklist of policy requirements
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Compliance Plus, Inc.
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC