12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s 7(a) loan program can be a valuable tool to help small business clients, while mitigating credit risk, reducing loan loss reserve requirements, and increasing profits. However, the SBA’s conditional loan guaranty can be lost at any time in a loan lifecycle – from underwriting through liquidation. This webinar will focus on how all lending staff can ensure the SBA guaranty remains in place throughout the loan’s lifecycle and provide easy steps to improve success of the 7(a) loan program.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Four pillars of preserving the SBA guaranty
- National Guaranty Purchase Center process
- Consulting Lender’s Servicing and Liquidation Matrix and SOP 50 57
- First steps in liquidating an SBA loan
- Case studies on SBA loans that resulted in denials or repairs of SBA guarantees
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 7(a) Guaranty 10 Tabs
- SBA Servicing and Liquidation Action 7(a) Lender Matrix
- Care and Preservation of Collateral (CPC) tabs
- Offer in Compromise tabs
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"SBA Lending Update 2018: Trends, Regulations & Pending Changes"
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lenders, lending support staff, bank leadership, and executives involved in generating or overseeing SBA loans, including development, underwriting, closing, compliance, and workout officers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.