Tuesday, July 25, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Email, social media, mobile devices, and the internet dramatically increase financial institutions’ exposure to costly risks, including lawsuits, regulatory investigations, security breaches, mismanaged business records, and damaged reputations. Regulatory bodies and courts regularly impose seven-figure fines on institutions that fail to comply with laws and regulations governing electronic content, business records, and information security. Your institution cannot afford to play fast and loose with electronic compliance.
This program will review electronic risks and provide rules, policies, and best practices to reduce the likelihood of online disasters, increase compliance, and enhance communication. This webinar will provide the information needed to develop and implement a strategic policy-based electronic compliance management program, combining written rules, employee training, and technology tools.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How a strategic e-compliance management program can help anticipate and deflect risks including lawsuits, regulatory fines, security breaches, and e-discovery disasters
- Developing best-practices-based e-policies to ensure compliance
- How social media and mobile devices maximize compliance risks
- Shoring up security breaches in the age of social media and mobile devices
- Using policy to preserve, protect, and produce electronic business records
- Three-step formula for policy-writing success: ABCs of effective policy writing
- Creating effective email, web, social media, and mobile device policies
- Conducting an annual e-policy audit and tips for effective e-policy training
- Best practices to manage content, use, records, and risks
- The 3Es of electronic compliance management
- Enforcing e-policies at work, home, and on the road
- Supporting policy with best-in-class technology tools
- Monitoring rules: reconciling privacy expectations with legal realities
- Real-life electronic disaster stories
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Social media rules tip sheet
- ePolicy audit questionnaire
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINAR STILL AVAILABLE!
|"Advertising Compliance: Website, Print, TV & Radio"
Thursday, August 3, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for human resource managers, lawyers, compliance officers, IT directors, privacy officers, directors, administrators, and others responsible for the electronic policy and compliance management program. It will also benefit anyone who communicates via email, social media, mobile devices, or the web.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.