12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
FinCEN premiered an amended CTR form in August 2017, with new and updated data fields and format changes to allow for alternative reporting models. May 28, 2018, is the effective date, so you must ensure systems, policies and procedures, and staff are prepared before then. Join us for an in-depth CTR review, including how to properly complete each data field and avoid common errors.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Comparison of new and previous forms
- Field-by-field requirements
- New reporting formats and filing procedures to incorporate alternative reporting models
- Avoiding common CTR errors
- Proper procedures for amending and backfiling CTRs
- CTR supporting documentation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample CTR policy language
- Sample CTR procedures, incorporating the new and updated fields
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, trainers, supervisors, compliance officers, BSA officers, and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.