FedNow Is Here Now!
StreamedSep 26, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
FedNow is finally here!
This detail-driven program will divulge its benefits, transaction flow, challenges, and each institution’s responsibilities. Do you know what is required? What are the timelines for processing and funds availability? Are there exceptions? Learn the answers to those questions and more with this timely, informative webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Reveal the benefits of FedNow
- Describe the FedNow transaction flow and participation types
- Identify the three customer credit transfer response options
- Explain the funds availability requirements for each response type
- Specify when processing exceptions are applicable
This course is eligible for 1.2 AAP/APRP credits
FedNow is here now and understanding the key features, benefits, and payment processing is essential. This timely program will walk through an institution’s responsibilities related to receiving FedNow payments, including appropriate message responses, timelines, exceptions, and funds availability. Scenarios will be used to demonstrate the proper response when receiving a credit transfer message and differentiate funds availability requirements based on those responses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for operations personnel, compliance staff, cash/treasury management employees, emerging payments personnel, and risk management staff.
- Readiness checklist and reference materials
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC