The Digital Dozen: 12 Digital Strategies You Should Be Using Today
StreamedMay 30, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Selecting the right digital strategy and knowing how to implement it successfully to ensure relevance for your accountholders is critical to success.
The best part of a digital strategy is that measuring success is much easier than traditional means… but only if you know what you’re doing!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Determine which of the “digital dozen” best fit your institution’s strategic needs
- Measure the effectiveness and set the stage for determining the ROI of your online efforts across multiple digital platforms
- Expand the reach and visibility of your institution and gain additional exposure in the communities you serve
- Retail and enhance the relationships you have with your existing accountholders by connecting and engaging in a digital manner
Ensuring that your marketing strategy is competitive and engaging online as a financial institution can seem like a daunting task, especially given the growing popularity of digital channels post-COVID. You’re likely familiar with traditional marketing and advertising tactics, but understanding and properly using the plethora of digital tools to connect with today’s online consumers is more challenging. Between your institution’s website, social engagement opportunities, online advertising, and more, there’s certainly no shortage of options – but which one(s) make the most sense for your institution?
If you’ve been wondering how to take your digital marketing strategy to the next level, this is the webinar for you. It will review the 12 most popular (and powerful) digital marketing strategies available and how to best use them to generate results. You’ll learn how these digital dozen interconnect/complement one another and understand the big-picture components of a successful digital marketing strategy that will put you on the right track.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is well-suited for individuals responsible for marketing, strategic plan development, retail, compliance, senior management, and leadership.
- Excel-based UTM “tagging” tool to generate trackable URLs for improved tracking inside Google Analytics
- Attendees will be able to download chapters from the book Digital Minds: 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing to help build a comprehensive digital marketing program
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"I appreciated the specific links to websites that can assist with videos, questions, etc."
- Holly, Key Community Bank
Eric C. Cook
WSI & The LinkedBanker
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC