Building a Better Board
StreamedJun 8, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Few things are as important as having a healthy, robust board of directors. Does yours fit that description?
This program will teach you how to build a vital board that possesses a solid understanding of how to govern.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand basic corporate fiduciary duties
- Identify emerging trends for boards relating to corporate governance
- Understand the board’s role in the current M&A market
- Develop appropriate strategic planning processes
- Conduct more efficient board meetings
The role of a board member is no longer merely honorary. It requires action. This upbeat, interesting session will provide real-world examples from experiences with both poorly functioning and great boards alike. This webinar will help directors build and operate a better board. From an improved understanding of corporate governance to tools that will help streamline the actual meeting process and better facilitate discussion, this session will cover a host of issues. It will address the roles of the board chair and individual directors, how strategic planning factors into what directors do, the emerging issue of board diversity, and more. Participants will not only improve their board meetings but become better board members.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for board members and senior executive management.
- Detailed narrative handout providing more information on discussion points
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Gerrish Smith Tuck, PC
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC