What Reg E & the Nacha Rules Mean to You, Including Dealing with Discordant Rules
StreamedAug 8, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Conflicting rules? Compliance conundrums?
Reg E and Nacha rules both govern ACH transactions. Do you know which is which and when to apply each? This webinar will cover the similarities – and differences – so you are in compliance with every transaction.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how Regulation E applies to consumer ACH entries
- Apply the Nacha rules to consumer ACH entries
- Clarify which relationship is covered by each rule or regulation
- Explain the error resolution responsibilities for consumer ACH entries
- Define the consumer’s liability for unauthorized entries
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits.
Consumer ACH transactions are governed by both Regulation E and the Nacha Operating Rules. Understanding the similarities, and more importantly the differences, between the rules and regulations is crucial to compliance with the requirements set forth by both. What makes this more challenging is that Regulation E and the Nacha rules seem to offer conflicting information. This session will demonstrate that isn’t the case at all. There is a place for both in the ACH Network and learning when to apply each of the two will put you on the road to full compliance. Join us to learn about statement requirements, service fees, error resolution, and more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, AAP candidates, and audit and compliance staff.
- Error resolution log
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Michele L. Barlow
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC