Traditional & Roth IRA Part 1: Eligibility, Contributions, Rollovers & Transfers
StreamedSep 13, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Traditional and Roth IRAs are extremely popular methods to save for retirement.
This two-part series will cover everything you need to know, with Part 1 focusing on eligibility, contributions, rollovers, and transfer rules. Learn the concepts that impact accountholders and institutions most. Don’t miss these highly informative programs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Distinguish traditional and Roth IRA eligibility requirements
- Examine IRA contributions rules and limits
- Understand when traditional IRA contributions are tax deductible
- Discuss the differences between IRA rollovers and IRA transfers
- Explore the concept of employer plan-to-IRA rollovers
- Employ several quick reference charts that will be included
Whether you are new to the IRA world or looking for an informative comprehensive update or refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this session is for you. Join us for a lively, well-paced program on IRA plan eligibility, contributions, rollovers, and transfer rules. Part 1 of this two-part series will explore the concepts that have the greatest impact on IRA owners and financial organizations. For a more complete training experience, join us again on October 18th for Part 2: Distributions, Taxation, Withholding & Penalties.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide valuable information for individuals who deal face-to-face with IRA owners and will provide an excellent opportunity for staff training. It will benefit individuals who have IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities, as well as licensed insurance agents and registered representatives.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The content was basic enough for someone just learning about IRAs but a great refresher for employees on the front line who have some experience."
- Regina, Sharon Bank
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC