The ABCs of RDC
January 5, 2023
DateJan 5, 2023Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PST09:00 AM MST
10:00 AM CST11:00 AM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Checks are going away, right? Not so fast!
Many people still use them – or receive them. Does your financial institution offer RDC as a convenience to your accountholders? Do you know what to do when a check is presented twice? Get the goods about remote deposit capture procedures and risks with this timely webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Distinguish between mobile and desktop services
- Understand the regulations and guidance relating to remote deposit capture (RDC)
- Define risk mitigation steps your financial institution can take
- Explain the options when a check has been presented more than once
- Clarify the responsibilities relating to the RDC indemnity
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits.
We keep hearing that checks are going away, but that just isn’t true. They are still around and may even be the preferred method of payment for some accountholders. Offering remote and mobile deposit capture of checks allows accountholders to keep banking with you even when they move or get a check in the mail. Learn the differences between mobile and desktop services, risk mitigation, duplicate deposits, and much more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for check operations staff, NCP candidates, auditors, compliance staff, and product managers.
- Sample RDC risk management policy
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC