SAR Filing Requirements: When, How & Why
StreamedNov 3, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
SAR filing is on the increase. Can your team accurately identify when a SAR should be filed?
Do they know the evolving hot spots? Join us for this line-by-line review to get the latest information on SARs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Detail examiner expectations for SAR filing
- Describe the field-by-field requirements of the SAR form
- Identify the subject versus the victim
- Establish monitoring procedures to identify potentially suspicious activity
- File accurate SARs for emerging areas of fraud
- Write an effective SAR narrative
- Explain the impact the AML Act may have on your SAR reporting process
Do you know how to properly complete a SAR for emerging hot spots? How can you maximize SAR’s effectiveness as a vehicle for delivering information to law enforcement? Learn how to write an effective SAR narrative, procedures, and best practices for determining when to file, how to complete a SAR, and what to do after filing. This jam-packed session will ensure your institution is ready to file the next SAR!
- Sample SAR completion procedures
- Sample suspicious incident report
- SAR review checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The speaker was very knowledge and easy to listen to. The resources given in the form of handouts and slides were great tools! The quick reference from the slide to the handouts was very helpful."
- Theresa, Pathfinder Bank
"It was an excellent training in providing specifics as well as examples. Thank you!"
- Melissa, First Southwest Bank
Brode Consulting Services Inc
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC