StreamedOct 6, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Will you make the right decision?
What red flags and circumstances tip the balance toward filing a SAR? The combination of events and circumstances are limitless. Clever criminals are hoping you’ll miss the warning signs. Will one of them slip through the cracks?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS:
- What is a red flag?
- What should your response be?
- What does it mean to conduct an investigation?
- When do you file a SAR? What are the time constraints?
- How often do you have to file SARs?
- When do you close an account?
- How do you put together the pieces of an AML program?
There are two major sources of red flags that help determine next steps with regard to filing a Suspicious Activity Report:
- The system
- The frontline
What are your procedures to move a red flag from system or frontline, to investigation, to filing a SAR? The answer to this question becomes your AML program. Proper procedures could save your institution from fraud and money laundering; improper processes could cause an unsystematic approach to the AML program to the detriment of your organization. Learn more about the elements that go into making solid SAR decisions. In addition, this program will include a review of the new SAR and its new data fields.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for BSA officers, BSA coordinators, compliance officers, frontline staff, and security officers.
- SAR Handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC