RTP & FedNow FAQs
StreamedMar 6, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Faster payments are speeding down the tracks like a runaway train.
Are you ready for the payments transformations that are underway? This webinar will walk you through the benefits and key features of RTP and FedNow and provide a high-level overview of both. Get your institution on the right track with this timely webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the difference between faster and instant payments
- Describe the benefits of RTP and FedNow
- Define key terms associated with RTP and FedNow
- Give examples of use cases for instant payments
- Identify which rules and regulations govern RTP and FedNow payment processing
This course is eligible for 1.2 AAP/APRP credits.
Get ready for a U.S. payments transformation as RTP and the FedNow Service are on the way to becoming commonplace. Before choosing which one your financial institution will use, you should understand the basics. What are the benefits of RTP and FedNow? What transaction types are supported on the RTP and FedNow networks? This webinar will examine key features and benefits, including a high-level overview of how transactions flow, use cases, and legal framework. Walk away with answers to your most frequently asked questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for operations, compliance, and risk management staff.
- Readiness checklist and reference materials
- FAQ on RTP and FedNow
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"I have listened to many RTP and FedNow webinars and this one was particularly specific and informative. Very well prepared presentation and the Q&A at the end was also excellent. Thank you."
- Cathy, First National Bank of Ballinger
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC