Robbery Basics & Beyond
October 27, 2022
DateOct 27, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Why do robbers choose one location over another?
How can robbers be deterred? What life-saving steps should employees take when facing a robbery? All financial institution employees must recognize the risk that exists, and understand that knowledge and quality training are vital to survival.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use situational awareness to become safer
- Recognize vulnerabilities within your habits and environment
- Distinguish different robbery methods
- Realize the importance of safe opening procedures
- Know what steps to take during a robbery
- Understand which actions to avoid during a robbery
- Identify habits that endanger
- Reduce risk
There have been many changes in our country over the last couple of years. In what seems to be an increasingly violent world, how can we protect ourselves? Despite robbery being one of the most feared crimes for the banking industry, training is often lacking and uninspired. This session will go beyond basic robbery training to focus on prevention and recognizing weaknesses that can cause vulnerability. It will reveal the facts about robbery, address current trends, and provide step-by-step guidelines for effective prevention, safe response, and managing the aftereffects.
Every employee can play a role in prevention, and it is critical that all personnel are prepared and trained in the safest response methods. Attendees will learn various methods used by crooks, how their observations of the event can be valuable, and essential actions to take following a robbery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This must-attend webinar will benefit all financial institution employees.
- Robber description form
- Robbery quiz
- Before, during, and after a robbery checklist
- Robbery basics and beyond handout material
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Dodgen Security Consulting, LLC
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC