Reg E & the Electronic Fund Transfer Act
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Regulation E governs a wide range of products, including ACH, EFT, ATM, debit cards, gift cards, and more.
the overall rules is not enough. Do you
understand the error resolution process?
Who is liable when things go wrong and how is that determined? This webinar will teach you the related EFT
compliance requirements, including lesser-known prohibitions.
- Determine a consumer’s liability for unauthorized transfers
- Define unauthorized transaction and access devices
- Explain the procedures and timeframes for error resolution
- Distinguish between solicited and unsolicited issuance of an access device
- Decide whether an advance change in terms notice is required
- Understand the requirements for international remittances
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Coverage chart
- Error resolution cheat sheet
- List of internet resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits