Negotiate to Win™: Essential Negotiation Skills for Community Bankers
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The effectiveness of most things you do is largely determined by how well you negotiate.
The effectiveness of most things you do – whether it’s bargaining with customers over rates or structure, supporting credits through the approval process, dealing with staff performance, sorting out compliance issues with regulators, or managing everyday differences with colleagues, clients, friends, and significant others – is largely determined by how well you negotiate.
Mix in industry trends – commoditization and oversupply (translation: increasingly brutal competition); customers who feel more powerful, less loyal, and more inclined to negotiate than ever before; and a major emphasis on improved earnings – and the conclusion is inescapable: it’s time to improve your negotiation skills. Join us for a no-nonsense, how-to webinar that will jump-start your skills with key negotiating fundamentals. Begin a transformational improvement in the way you negotiate now!
- Competently employing the best negotiation practices
- How major trends in financial services have made skillful negotiating more important than ever
- Distinguish persuading and selling from negotiating, and know when to use each skill
- The central role of face, ego, and self-esteem in successful negotiating
- Understand the anti-negotiation bias in American culture and overcome the natural reluctance to bargain
- Effectively preparing for negotiations
- Manage concessions more effectively and avoid unnecessary concessions
- Achieve long-lasting, mutually profitable "win-win" solutions more consistently
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The webinar will benefit all lenders, business development officers, cash managers, credit officers, and compliance professionals.
- Electronic copies of Jim Thomas’s bestselling book, Negotiate to Win, and the Negotiate to Win for Bankers Workbook
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key