Mitigating a Data Breach: Forensics & Incident Response
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
As data breaches continue to make the headlines, financial institutions are challenged to maintain consumer confidence in their ability to recognize, react, and respond to intrusions to safeguard accountholder financial information and transactions. A core component of cybersecurity risk management is a well-designed incident response program that supports the institution’s needs. This session will summarize the latest information about cybersecurity risks and breaches and explore regulatory guidance and current practices, so institutions can define and manage an incident response program.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Latest developments in ransomware attacks
- Case studies and lessons learned from recent intrusions and breaches
- Key risks and controls to mitigate and respond to breaches in Office 365
- Aspects of the “cybersecurity kill chain”
- Key strategies to test your incident response program
- Examples of cybersecurity incident response table-top exercise
- Resources and examples to build an incident response program policy document
- Resources and references for hardening and monitoring cloud services and applications
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for IT and cybersecurity risk management staff, internal auditors, and individuals responsible for governance and oversight of the institution’s cybersecurity and incident response program.