Keys to Effective Employee Recruitment, Onboarding & Retention
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Recruitment, onboarding, and retention go together. You can’t retain good people if you don’t first hire good people and provide them the tools to succeed. Onboarding is a vital part of this process. HR team members are often too busy to think about new strategies or creative ways to recruit, onboard, and retain staff. But in today’s world, this is a critical priority.
This webinar will initially focus on the basics of recruiting, onboarding, and retaining employees. The program will provide up-to-date, creative ideas to improve the effectiveness of your programs. Best practices and questions to ask will be provided. When discussing retention, employee engagement will also be addressed. Engagement is a key indicator of employee involvement and dedication to the organization. Employees who are engaged are more productive, content, and loyal. Common themes of employee engagement will be explored. The information gleaned from this webinar will assist in developing successful strategies to meet short- and long-term hiring and retention goals.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Brief review of employment laws that impact recruitment, onboarding, and retention
- How to develop basic recruitment strategies – and learn what questions to ask to get started
- Talent acquisition trends and best practices
- Tips for executing an effective onboarding program
- Review multiple retention models (including engagement) to develop your institution's strategy
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Expanded employment laws – dos, don'ts, and best practices
- Emotional intelligence assessment description
- Independent contractors – conducting the common law test
- Audit of recruitment program
- Sample onboarding checklist
- Follow-up questions for human resources to ask new hires
- Checklist and matrix of retention strategies
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for human resources team members. It will also teach managers and supervisors how to be key players in ensuring your financial institution meets its recruitment and retention goals.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.