Traditional & Roth IRAs Part B: Distributions, Taxation, Withholding & Penalties
October 4, 2023
DateOct 4, 2023Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PDT09:00 AM MDT
10:00 AM CDT11:00 AM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Whether you are new to the IRA world or looking for a comprehensive update and refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this session is for you.
Join us for a discussion of IRA plan distributions, taxation, withholding, and penalty tax rules, and to explore the concepts that have the greatest impact on IRA owners and financial organizations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain traditional and Roth IRA distribution requirements
- Examine the tax implications of traditional vs. Roth IRA distributions
- Understand the IRA premature distribution penalty tax rules and exceptions
- Discuss the newest federal tax withholding rules, effective January 1, 2023
- Explore the concept of traditional IRA required minimum distributions
- Use several quick reference charts that are included for your future reference
Plan to attend and learn the rules and considerations surrounding IRA plan distributions, taxation, withholding, and penalties. This session will also review the traditional IRA required minimum distribution rules, implications, and responsibilities. It will serve as a great refresher for experienced IRA professionals and will provide an excellent training opportunity for those relatively new to the IRA arena. For a more complete training experience, see also the September 19th program, Traditional & Roth IRAs Part A: Eligibility, Contributions, Rollovers & Transfers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide valuable information for individuals who deal face-to-face with IRA owners and will be an excellent opportunity for staff training. It will provide important information to individuals who have IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities. Licensed insurance agents and registered representatives will also benefit.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC