Traditional & Roth IRAs Part A: Eligibility, Contributions, Rollovers & Transfers
StreamedSep 19, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Traditional and Roth IRA plan rules will be the subject of this lively, well-paced program.
If you are new to the world of IRAs or needing a comprehensive update or refresher, this information will be beneficial, timely, and informative.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Learn traditional and Roth IRA eligibility requirements
- Examine IRA contributions rules and limits
- Understand when traditional IRA contributions are tax deductible
- Discuss the differences between IRA rollovers and IRA transfers
- Explore the concept of employer plan-to-IRA rollovers
- Use several quick reference charts that will be included for your future reference
Whether you are new to the IRA world or looking for an informative refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this session is for you. Join us to explore IRA plan eligibility, contribution, rollover, and transfer rules, and learn how they impact IRA owners as well as financial organizations. For a more complete training experience, join us again on October 4th for Traditional & Roth IRAs Part B: Distributions, Taxation, Withholding & Penalties.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide valuable information for individuals who deal face-to-face with IRA owners and will be an excellent opportunity for staff training. It will provide important information to individuals who have IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities. Licensed insurance agents and registered representatives will also benefit.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC