IRA Beneficiary Designations & Distributions Part B: Successor Beneficiaries & Deaths After January 1, 2020
March 30, 2023
DateMar 30, 2023Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PDT09:00 AM MDT
10:00 AM CDT11:00 AM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Part B of this two-part program will sew up any remaining questions about IRA beneficiary designations and distributions – especially regarding deaths occurring on or after January 1, 2020.
You’ll also learn about the effect of IRS-proposed regulations that are on the horizon. Don’t miss it!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discuss beneficiary options for deaths occurring on or after January 1, 2020
- Review the beneficiary options on the quick reference charts
- Comprehend several special and complex rules contained in the IRS-proposed regulations
- Understand how to handle contested beneficiary designations
- Observe certain beneficiary election deadlines, including the new deadline for certain spouse beneficiary elections
Join us as we expand on many of our Part A beneficiary consideration topics, including a detailed discussion of beneficiary options for deaths occurring on or after January 1, 2020, and a review of the complex and often confusing successor beneficiary options. This session will also include information on reporting requirements and an explanation of beneficiary separate accounting rules and implications. In addition, you’ll learn about the impact that recently issued IRS proposed regulations will have on IRA beneficiary distributions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Everyone at your organization who is involved with IRA accounts will benefit, including service representatives, operations personnel, compliance staff, administrative staff, management, trust department staff, and those licensed for insurance and securities.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC