IRA & HSA: 2022's Hottest Issues & Answers
StreamedApr 19, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
In January 2022 the IRS released new federal tax withholding forms W-4R and W-4P.
Here’s your opportunity to learn about the new forms, as well as how to best handle many common (and sometimes tricky) issues to ensure smooth sailing for your IRA and HSA programs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the new 2023 federal tax withholding rule changes and requirements
- Discuss the 2022 voluntary withholding rule change implications
- Complete the new W-4R form for nonperiodic IRA distributions
- Examine the three
life expectancy tables that changed on January 1, 2022
- Examples of the effect on RMD and beneficiary life expectancy distributions
- Review the beneficiary “reset rule” when calculating life expectancy payouts
- Identify which types of IRA beneficiaries have lost the “stretch IRA” option because of the SECURE Act
- Determine when IRA and HSA plan document amendments are required
- Answer the most-common
- Recognize your responsibilities when monitoring HSA contribution limits
- Analyze how to handle employer mistakes in contributions and HSA owner mistakes in distributions
- Explain the proper handling and reporting of HSA death distributions
Join this lively discussion of the top issues facing individual retirement account (IRA) and health savings account (HSA) owners and financial organizations. The timely information provided will explain how to avoid common pitfalls associated with owning or administering IRA and HSA accounts. It will review 2022’s hottest IRA and HSA issues and provide the information needed to stay on track. Attend this session to learn the answers to the most common questions from IRA and HSA owners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This detailed webinar will benefit everyone involved with IRA or HSA accounts, including service representatives, operations staff, administrative personnel, management, trust department personnel, and licensed insurance and securities agents.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC