Reg CC Check Hold Requirements & Funds Availability
StreamedAug 25, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Regardless of their decline, knowing how to handle checks is as important as ever!
This sample-filled webinar will give you the scoop on check holds and funds availability for numerous circumstances. Be sure to bring your questions!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Place holds for exceptions, new accounts, treasury checks, cashier’s checks, etc.
- Know how to make the decision to place a hold
- Decide which hold to use
This energetic program will fulfill the annual training requirement on Regulation CC. It will cover the Reg CC definitions, holds, and policy for your institution. This practical training will include many examples and scenarios for easy reference and teach you how to count days and make hold decisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff involved in the frontline, new accounts, deposit operations, deposit compliance, and training.
- Regulation CC training handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The webinar was understandable, professional, and presented in many different aspects that shed light upon needed information regarding status of completing paperwork for Reg CC by institutions."
- Juanita, West Plains Savings and Loan
"Speaker touched on everything. Explained everything clearly and made it relatable."
- Pauline, Western Heritage Bank
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC