Delivering Customer Service Excellence
StreamedApr 2, 2018Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Delivering customer service excellence is about creating and maintaining a culture of service.
Frontline staff are the “face” of your financial institution. Give them the vital tools needed to be their best every day with customers and coworkers.
- How attitude affects customers and coworkers – good and bad
- How appearance relates to excellent customer service
- Each day’s “moments of truth”
- What impact can giving your best every day have on the rest of the team?
- Creating customer loyalty by creating customer satisfaction
- Impact of poor service on your financial institution
- Important communication skills for work (and home)
- Cross-selling with confidence and ease
This webinar will explain how everything from appearance to attitude makes a difference. Participants will be introduced to vital customer service techniques and practical methods to cross-sell other bank products and services by proactively engaging in meaningful interactions that go beyond the customer’s transaction.
They’ll learn how to make a positive difference with every customer, every time – which will have a positive influence on your institution’s reputation and customer loyalty. With 68% of accountholders leaving due to poor service, it’s imperative that new employees learn these important techniques from the start.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to new frontline employees, such as tellers and account representatives, and their supervisors and managers.
- Affirmations to start each day on a positive note
- The SUCCESS method of 21 task skills to providing exceptional customer service
- Easy-to-use cross-selling tips
- Simple cross-selling scripts
- The “Eye-Hi-Goodbye” method
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC