Liabilities & Responsibilities of New & Experienced Directors
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Are you a director? Do you understand the potential liability inherent in your position?
- Understand the basics of the CAMELS rating
- Identify the risk management components to directors’ decisions
- Explain regulators’ expectations for your Compliance Management System
- Assimilate how your role as a director fits with the board’s composition and committees, including the attendant individual responsibilities and liabilities
- Be aware of new challenges facing the banking industry
As a new or seasoned director, it is imperative to understand the breadth and depth of your responsibilities and liabilities. Today’s directors require strong banking and regulatory knowledge to make informed decisions. The more knowledgeable you are, the better you can fulfill your role. This session is designed to provide directors with a solid foundation of the key requirements of banking. Presented in lay terms, you’ll learn directors’ responsibilities from the perspectives of safety, soundness, risk management, and regulatory compliance. This webinar will also provide a valuable update for experienced directors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all directors and senior management.
- Risk management chart indicating required components
- Cheat sheet of compliance regulations
- List of acronyms to help learn industry language/lingo
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz